3. Poindexter Nature Preserve - 40 acres
Meander through meadows and a pine and hardwood forest accented by a wide range of stonewalls to find a farm pond created by a hand-laid stone dam.
4. Warner Anglers Preserve - 5 acres Fishing
Enjoy year-round fishing from three separate access points along this pristine tailwater fishery (catch & release only
5. Crow Hill Preserve - 162 acres
Explore the rolling terrain of former private hunting lands high above Trout Brook Valley to enjoy the sun setting over Popp Mountain not once but twice.
7. Trout Brook Valley - 730 acres (Easton & Weston)
A crown jewel pristine open space and 14 miles of trails that takes the hiker past wildflowers, woodlands, scenic overlooks and a lush apple and blueberry orchard.
8. Abbey Lane Fishing Pond - 2 acres Fishing
A large and open pond provides a great spot to practice fly fishing casting. Also accessible via Poindexter Preserve (White trail to Orange trail)
9. Elise Piscitelli Preserve - 3.5 acres
Non-trailed old farm field returning to woodlands.
10. Randall's Farm Preserve- 30 acres
Enjoy this beautiful preserve with open meadows, stone walls, a pond and groomed trails through high grassy wildflower meadows. One of the last great old farm fields and areas few remaining historic long lots.